费奥多尔·斯坦·卡瑟宁

“我记得当初的我,
谦逊有礼 宽松忍让 冷静沉默
从不与人争吵 没有菱角,

请你告诉我,

我是如何变作如今这副模样
疯狂的像一头野兽。”

《When We Two Parted 》

【英国】乔治·戈登·拜伦

When we two parted
想当年我们分别

In silence and tears
也沉默也流泪

Half broken-hearted
想起来心碎

To serve for years
要分开好几个年头

Pale grew thy cheek and cold
苍白,冰冷,你的脸,

Colder thy kiss
更冷的是嘴唇

Truly that hour foretold
当时真是像预言

Sorrow to this
今天的悲痛。

The dew of the morning
早晨的寒露在飘落

Suck chill or my brow
冷彻了眉头

It felt like the warning
仿佛是预先警告我

Of what I feel now.
今天的感受。

Thy cows are all broken
你抛了所有的信誓,

And light is thy fame:
声名也断送:

I hear thy name spoken
听人家讲你的名字,

And share in its shame
我听来像丧钟

They name thee before me
人家当我面讲你

A knell to mine ear A shudder comes o'er me.
我也就脸红。

Why wert thou so dear?
值得我这么疼痛?

Thy know not I knew thee
为什么我从前想象你

who knew thee too well
谁知道我本来认识你

Long, Long shall I rue thee
认识得太相熟

Too deeply to tell
沉痛到说不出!

In secret we met
你我在秘密中见面——

In silence I grieve
我如今就默哀

That thy heart could forget
你怎么忍心来欺骗

Thy spirit deceive
把什么都忘怀!

If I should see you,after long year.
若我会见到你,事隔经年。

How should I greet, with tears, with silence.
我该如何贺你,以眼泪,以沉默。

评论
热度(42)

© 费奥多尔·斯坦·卡瑟宁 | Powered by LOFTER